Econo- Lift® residential motorized dumbwaiter systems. A residential dumbwaiter for homes, condominiums, town homes and more. The Econo- Lift® is a fully UL Certified residential dumbwaiter system. Every nut bolt and switch in the system has been evaluated by Underwriters Laboratory to exceed ASME A17.1 & A17.5 of the elevator code. The LEDs monitor the following: 1 – Hoist-Way Doors Closed, 2 – Car Gate 3 – Final Limit, Slack Cable, and optional Access Door open safety systems. The controller requires a 115 Volt 15 Amp dedicated circuit, a standard plug is supplied but can be hard wired as well. The controller runs a very dependable 230 Volt 3 phase commercial grade electric motor / gearbox that incorporates a disc brake with a manual brake release. The controller converts the 115 volt power supply into 230 volt 3 phase for the motor. This type of motor / gearbox and controller are only found on high quality commercial grade units designed for 100’s of trips a day.
- Fully UL rated system – Underwriters Laboratory File # SA32120
- Meets and exceeds all current ASME A17.1 and 17.5 codes
- Operates under 36Ǝ kitchen cabinet
- Soft start / Soft stop
- Finished 9 ply birch cab with dovetailed joints
- Roll up Silver line gate system
- Cab configurations including front/back and 90 degree
- VFD (variable frequency drive) Relay logic dumbwaiter controller
- Call / Send stations with in use LED light
- Commercial grade aluminum rail / trolley system
- Safety devices including slack cable, final limit, and trolley brake
- Honeywell EMI interlock door safety devices
- 100 lbor150lb capacity standard
- 30 fpm rated speed 33% faster than the competition
- Economical, reliable, simple to install cable drive
- Maintenance free 3 phase motor / gear assembly
- 115V 15 amp dumbwaiter operation
- Travel upto27 feet and 3 stops (optional travel upto40ƍ)
- Cab Size / Capacity –20Ǝx20Ǝx30Ǝ 100 lb, or a 24Ǝx24Ǝx30Ǝ 150 lb
- Honeywell EMI interlocks (included) NO difficult GAL mechanical interlocks
- In Use Light on call / send station
- Upper and lower emergency physical stops
- Elevator grade landing limit switches rated
- 2 or 3 Stops
- Upto 3 sides open
- Car shelf
- Key lock out
- Two openings at one level
- Pre-Hung fire doors for one hour wall (stain grade birch)
- Pre-Hung fire doors available in birch, cherry, mahogany & oak
- 90 minute fire rated doors available
- 240 Volt 50Hz dumb waiter operation
- Rollup gate monitoring with travel cable & hardware
EASTERN ELEVATOR CO.
Toll Free: 1-800-333-2732
Phone: 703-396-4949 or 757-852-2732
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
Just a brief note to thank you and your staff. We LOVE our new elevator! We thought we would use it primarily to get Bill’s Mom and her wheelchair/walker into & around the house, but have found we’re using it on a daily basis just to avoid the stairs. In our very tall house (even though we are quite capable of using the stairs) it’s just so much more convenient and it’s already hard to imagine the house without the elevator! Please pass along our “thanks” to your folks who worked with us on the design and actual installation. They were ALL extremely courteous, knowledgeable, helpful and just nice folks. Despite the many construction delays on our part, that pushed the project out longer than anticipated, your folks were great throughout the process. You all made this a very positive experience for us.
- Bill and Barb Houdershell
Eastern Elevators Co. installed our home elevator in Early 2015. During installation and on routine service calls since that time, Eastern Elevator’s technicians and staff have displayed an outstanding level of professionalism and a strong sense of customer service. At the office, Ray and Erin have been great, responding promptly to any inquiry or service request. When service has been needed, the field technical team, including Cody, Ryan, and Shawn, are knowledgeable, professional, and a pleasure to work with. The bottom line: customers can rely on the Eastern Elevator team to install a reliable product and to keep it operating efficiently.
- Tim and Mari Ryan
First I am so sorry I cannot remember the name of the young lady who assisted myself and my nephew in selecting a scooter for my use. She was so well prepared with information to answer our questions, if we asked something she did not have the answer she immediately called Pride and got the answers we needed. We found her to be interested in our needs not in just selling us something. We found the scooter at cheaper price but I wanted to support our local business and she made the decision even easier with her great personality and very caring manner. I have and will continue up to tell people about your Pride Scooter sales and your outstanding sales person.
- Sharon McIlwee
Customer Service, Other, Quality, Thoroughness
Shawn is a great talent. Smart, persistent and an effective communicator. We greatly appreciate his expertise and enjoy his company.
- Rick Buckley
Customer Service, Quality, Thoroughness
We appreciate the great work done by Cody to get our wheelchair lift running again
- Patrick and Kathrine Andrus
What an incredible showroom!! The staff here is wonderful and friendly. And the Elevator Mechanics are so knowledgeable. My parents are stopping in just to see the working elevators for the home they are having built in VA. Super excited.
- Tricia J.